e3Business, LLC is currently looking for providers in integrative and functional medicine (I&FM) interested in Functional Medicine Energy Center’s (“FMEC”) practice model.
- The FMEC Model is centered on primary care providers active or interested in incorporating I&FM into an independent practice.
- The FMEC provides I&FM providers access to the resources necessary to monetize the providers’ passion, experience and practice of I&FM.
- The FMEC Model can be incorporated with a variety of practice types, (e. g. fee-for-service, Direct Primary Care, cash).
- The FMEC Model is for practice owners.
- The FMEC Model owner maintains complete ownership of their practice and is not required to pledge any assets.
- The FMEC requires a nominal upfront commitment for the potential to create an autonomous I&FM practice.
- The FMEC Model does not require a practice conversion but rather a transition that leaves the practice able to pursue other opportunities.
- The FMEC Model represents the culmination of a six year practice development with significant investment.
For a comparison of the FMEC Model and other models, CLICK HERE.